Foreign Teacher Wanted in Qinglai School
Posted:Jan 15, 2016 Foreign Teacher Wanted
Foreign Teacher Wanted
Qinglai School, China
Position: Full-time oral English teacherContract duration: March 2016 to January 2017
Student level: Kindergarten to Grade 2, Grade 10 and 11.
A bachelor’s degree or above.
Age: under 45
Native English speakers from Britain, America, or Canada with a TEFL or TESOL certificate. Related teaching experience highly regarded.
Outgoing and active.
Love kids and teaching.
Good moral conduct. No criminal record.
Able to prepare all required materials by January, 2016.
Conditions of Employment:
1. Payment depends upon experience – From 5000 to 9000 RMB – and will be discussed during the interview.
2. Welfare benefits:
(1) Accommodation: Free large, fully furnished single room + loft apartment (bathroom, bed, wardrobe, desk, TV, refrigerator, water heater, etc.).
(2) Holiday: Foreign employees are entitled to paid Chinese national holidays, as well as a six-week partially paid summer vacation and a six-week partially paid winter vacation.
(3) Flight bonus: 5000 RMB will be reimbursed for one year service for the school.
(4) Meal bonus: A monthly 150 RMB food bonus will be provided, as well as low-cost meals in the school cafeteria.
3. Z-visa (standard foreign teaching visa) provided.
About Our School
Located in Mile County, Yunnan Province, Southwest China, Qinglai School is a private school sponsored by Honghe Cigarette Factory of Hongyun Honghe Tobacco Group, China's largest and Asia's No.1 cigarette producer. Founded in June, 2004, Qinglai has developed into a comprehensive school, providing primary school, secondary school, high school, technical school and foreign student education. It currently has more than 3800 students and 300 teachers. Covering an area of more than 300 acres, Qinglai School makes a perfect place for learning with its picturesque campus, modern teaching facilities and first-class management.
If you are interested, please send your resume and scanned copies of your diploma, relevant certificates, and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel：+86-0873-6385599 +86-18725173712 ( Kerry )
Address: (652300) International Division, Qinglai School, Shangqing Road, Mile City, Yunnan Province, China.